Tesla Model Y 2020
Model Y Performance with Full Self Driving!! Adrenaline Luxury Rentals proudly presents the latest addition to our ever extending fleet. The TESLA MODEL Y Performance with Full Self Driving is not only one of the fastest SUV’s around, it is one of the most technologically advanced SUV’s ever. Enjoy the most unique looking Tesla in town on your next vacation. This will surely turn heads everywhere you go.
Car wash subscription included at Mister Car Wash.
FULLY LOADED Including:
- Full Self Driving
- 0-60 in 3.5 seconds
- Premium white and red interior
- Performance Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
- Premium sound system
- 21” Performance Wheels & Performance Brakes with sporty red calipers
- Carbon Fiber rear spoiler
- Integrated wireless phone chargers in the front, dual USB chargers in the rear.
- Reclining rear seats with lots of leg room.
- LOTS of cargo space with large trunk with bonus storage beneath trunk liner & “Frunk” front trunk storage.
- Gorgeous 15” Display with navigation, cameras, Spotify, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, games, streaming internet radio, Autopilot navigation
- Premium Connectivity (google satellite maps)
- 5-Star Overall NHTSA Rating!
- Glass Roof - LTE connectivity
- 15 inch touchscreen
- IPhone Charging Cord
Keycard is used to open and start the car. (check the back of the keycard for visuals)
To open/lock the car, tap the keycard to the driver side support column, under the camera.
Door handles require you to push on the back part to make the front pop out (I usually push the back fatter part with my thumb and grab the front with the pinky side of my hand. It is like inverse surfer sign 🤙)
To start the car, tap the keycard behind the center cup holder. (the dashboard will display animated instructions)
Driving / Reversing / Parking:
Gear changing lever is on the right.
Down to drive, up to reverse and after stopping, press the lever button in to park.
When driving on the highway and the steering wheel icon is visible on the top left of the screen double click the right lever down and it will engage autopilot. You’ll know it’s in autopilot and not just cruise control because both the speed and steering wheel icons will be blue. If just the speed icon is blue you are not in autopilot.
Please return the car charged, our recharge fees are as such
0%–20% charge = $50*
21%–50% charge = $20*
51%–80% charge = $10*
Superchargers are the fastest and easiest way to charge. There are several chargers in SF. You can use the car dashboard map to find Tesla Superchargers located along your route they are marked as RED pins. You can also click the Lighting button on the map to get a view of charging stations nearby.
Some destinations have EV charging stations, those slower but still add significant range to the vehicle. They are marked as GREY charging pins.
Please feel free to call if you have any additional questions.